Devita italian tomato leaf mud masque
- Paraben free.
- 100 percent vegan.
An intense detoxifying and cleansing masque designed to purge impurities and bring increased circulation to the surface of the skin.
- This natural masque is a luxurious treat made from 3 different types of clay rare montmorillonite from spain and italy, plus bentonite and kaolin.
- Devita then blends them together with pure tomato lycopene complex (TLC!), a great source of anti oxidant rich lycopene, to formulate the ultimate in facial detoxification.
- We guarantee this masque will be unlike any youve tried in the past the results are dramatic.
Aloe barbadensis(aloe vera gel), montmorillonite, bentonite, kaolin, allantoin, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower essential oil, tomato lycopene complex, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract.
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to face avoiding eye area.
- Relax and allow to dry approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- If skin is extremely oily, leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow with toner, desired treatment and moisturizer.
- Recommended for all skin types as a weekly treatment, or twice weekly for those with oily skin or acne.
- This is an active mask.
- Impurities are drawn to the surface and circulation is increased which may cause your skin to look a little red after mask is rinsed off this is completely natural and only means the mask is working.
- May also cause temporary tingling, blushing, and warmth.
- Typically these sensations last 20 minutes or less (your experience may vary).
- As your skin adjusts, sensations will diminish while you continue enjoying all the benefits of enhanced facial circulation.
- You can feel it working and thats a good thing.
- If skin continues to show signs of irritation and rash, reduce use.
- Never use more than once per day.
- Should signs persist, discontinue usage.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb