MANUFACTURER: DSE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS LLC Baby Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder with Calamine
- Specially formulated to absorb moisture and minimize frictional discomfort of diaper rash.
- Apply freely to babys dry skin after each diaper change.
- Diaper rash powder with calamine
- Helps to treat and prevent diaper rash, chafing and minor skin irritations
- Helps protect from wetness
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Calamine Powder (8%, Skin Protectant).
Cornstarch, Fragrance, Tricalcium Phosphate.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- For best results, dry skin thoroughly before applying.
- Babies: Change wet and soiled diaper promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime, or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from childs face.
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to the diaper area.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Keep powder away from childs face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: