Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Baby Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder with Calamine - 6 oz
Protects chafed skin and minor skin irritations due to diaper rash.
You Save: $1.61 (27.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Protect from wetness
- Minimize frictional discomfort
MANUFACTURER: DSE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS LLC Baby Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Powder with Calamine
- Specially formulated to absorb moisture and minimize frictional discomfort of diaper rash.
- Apply freely to babys dry skin after each diaper change.
- Diaper rash powder with calamine
- Helps to treat and prevent diaper rash, chafing and minor skin irritations
- Helps protect from wetness
Calamine Powder (8%, Skin Protectant).
Cornstarch, Fragrance, Tricalcium Phosphate.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- For best results, dry skin thoroughly before applying.
- Babies: Change wet and soiled diaper promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime, or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from childs face.
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to the diaper area.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Keep powder away from childs face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or symptoms do not get better within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb