Orajel Maximum Strength Medicated Mouth Sore SwabsFeatures:
- Temporarily relieves from minor irritation
- Relieves from cold sores
- Relieves from canker sores
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
FD&C Red #40 FD&C Yellow #5 (Tartrazine) Flavor Polyethylene Glycol Purified Water Sodium Saccharin.
- Do not use if label seal is broken prior to purchase or if colored rings on tip are not orange.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Hold swab with solid white tip down.
- Bend and snap open swab tip with the colored rings.
- Apply product to affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Discard swab after application.
- Children under 12 years: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or doctor.
- Allergy alert:
- Do not use this product if have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics.
- Do not use:More than direct for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Swelling, rash or fever develops irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb