Crest Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste
- Keep mouth clean and healthy.
- Helps to maintain that dentist clean feeling, even at home.
- Crest pro health clinical plaque control toothpaste slows down plaque regrowth, so can have a clean, healthy mouth at home.
- Clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back.
- Fights with cavities.
- Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity.
- Fights with tartar.
- Fights with bad breath.
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains.
Glycerine, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Iron Oxides.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.Do not swallow.Children under 12 years:Ask a dentist.
- When using this product do not us for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
- Stop and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb