Advil Allergy Sinus Relief Coated Caplets
This product contains a total of 0.60 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Only 1 Pill Every 4-6 Hours. Relieves runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, headache, and sinus pain. Allergy Sinus is the product you need for allergies that hurt. It is the only allergy relief with the pain-relieving power of Advil. When Advil is combined with its allergy medicine, the result is enhanced allergy relief.Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and sinusitis:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- itching of the nose or throat
- sinus pain and pressure
Active Ingredients: Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg)Antihistamine , Ibuprofen (200 mg)Pain Reliver , Pseudoephedrine HCl (30 mg)Nasal Decongestant.
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax , Croscarmellose Sodium , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , FD And C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake , Glyceryl Behenate , Hypromellose , Iron Oxide Black , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polydextrose , Polyethylene Glycol , Pregelatinized Starch , Propylene Glycol , Silicon Dioxide , Starch , Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in any 24-hour period, unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- Store in a dry place 20-25 Degree C (68-77 Degree F).
- Avoid excessive heat 40 Degree C (above 104 Degree F).
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- a breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- kidney disease
- bleeding problems
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach pain that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this productdo not use more than directedavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinerydrowsiness may occurtake with food or milk if stomach upset occursalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessStop use and ask a doctor if
- under a doctor's care for serious condition
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- over 65 years of age
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer
- taking any other product that contains pseudoephedrine, chlorpheniramine or any other nasal decongestant or antihistamine.
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning), or diuretic.
- taking any other drug.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms continue or get worse
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product even if mild pain persists
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use this product during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Product inside sealed in plastic blister with foil backing. Do Not Use if plastic blister or foil barrier is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb