Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Day and night relief
- Reduces fever
- clears nasal passages
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion And Cough Liquid Gels - 20 ea
Helps to reduce symptoms due to a cold or flu.
You Save: $1.42 (18.0%)
Earn Points on this item:6
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alka-Seltzer Plus Servere Sinus Congestion And Cough Liquid Gels
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu:
- Nasal congestion.
- Sinus congestion and pressure.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Helps clear nasal passages and shrinks swollen membranes.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion And Cough Day Liquid Gels
Acetaminophen 325 mg: Pain reliever/fever reducer, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg: Cough suppressant, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg: Nasal decongestant.
FD and C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, simethicone, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide .
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 10 capsules in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take.
- More than 10 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than
2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea,
or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- In children under 12 years of age ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Cough with excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb