Freeman Bare Foot Repair Overnight Foot Cream Kit
- Diabetic Safe
- Overnight Repair Foot Cream Kit Includes:
- Overnight Foot Cream (3.4 fl oz / 100ml).
- Moisture rich cream.
- Non greasy formula.
- Helps heal dry cracked skin.
- Diabetic Socks (1 Pair).
- Seals in moisture, cushion and protect feet.
- Soften, Renew and Protect for Healthier Feet.
- Created to help treat Diabetes-Related Foot Issues.
- Low-cut Diabetic Socks cushion without binding and prevent moisture loss, sealing in Overnight Foot Cream moisturizing benefits for dramatic softening of rough, cracked soles.
- Contains copper, zinc, and allantoin to soften rough, cracked heels and accelerate healing.
- Anti-microbial, paraben-free formula, penetrates fast for a nourishing, non-greasy finish.
- Urea, lavender and orange alleviate dryness and restore moisture.
Overnight Foot Cream and Diabetic Socks work in tandem to seal in moisturizing benefits, delivering long-lasting relief from the discomfort of cracked heels, dry, peeling skin, and rough calluses so often experienced by people living with Diabetes.
Allantoin 0.50% (Skin Protectant), Benzethonium Chloride 0.20% (Antiseptic).
Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Urea, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Sinensis Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol .
- Overnight Foot Cream.
- To Use: Massage Overnight Foot Cream over clean, dry feet and apply liberally over feet, on bottoms or feet and massage until absorbed.
- Follow with diabetic socks nightly as part of your healthy foot care routine.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- Apply generously to affected area nightly.
- Wash and dry feet, apply liberally over feet, between toes, on bottom of feet and massage until absorbed.
- Follow with diabetic sock nightly as part of your healthy foot care routine.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Children under 12 years ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on:
- Deep puncture wounds.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens or does not improve within 7 days.Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb