Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief Drops, Twin pack - 15 ml
Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness.
You Save: $1.60 (13.3%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- Eye allergy relief
- Itching and redness reliever
Opcon-A Eye Allergy Relief Drops, Twin Pack
- Eye Allergy Relief.
- Itching and redness reliever eye drops.
- Temporarily relieves minor eye symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- Clinically proven effective for relief of itch, red eyes.
- Once available by prescription only.
- Opcon-A combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy red eyes.Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Naphazoline HCl (0.03%) (redness reliever), Pheniramine Maleate (0.32%) (antihistamine).
Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium (0.01%), Hypromellose, Water (Purified), Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years:ask a doctor.
- Other information:
- store at 207deg; to 257deg;C (687deg; to 777deg;F).
- protect from light, use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
- Do not use if:You are sensitive to any ingredients in this product. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:heart disease, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarges prostate gland, narrow angle glaucoma.
- When using this product:overuse may cause more eye redness, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye, replace cap after use, remove contact lenses before using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience
- eye pain, changes in vision, redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb