Vicks Nyquil Cold And Flu Relief Liquid Original Flavor
Turn to NyQuil Cold And Flu Relief Liquid to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need.
- Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing.
- NyQuil Liquid is available in three flavors: original, cherry and vanilla cherry swirl.
- When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Use as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Acetaminophen (650 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (30 mg), Doxylamine Succinate (12.5 mg).
Acesulfame Potassium, Alcohol, Citric Acid, D&C Yellow 10, FD&C Green 3, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Citrate.
- Take only as directed see overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 30 ml (2 TBSP) every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to under 12 years Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years Do not use.
- When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Other Information:
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains potassium 5 mg sodium 37 mg.
- Store at room temperature.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 2.60 lb