Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer SPF 30
Works quickly for visible results in just one week.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30.
- With vitamin C.
An exclusive combination of Vitamin C and Accelerated Retinol SA boosts surface skin cell renewal to brighten skin's tone and help reverse the looks of even the most stubborn dark spots revealing noticeably more even, younger looking skin. Plus, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection to help shield skin from future discoloration. You will see increased clarity and more radiant skin in just one week, and see diminished signed of dark spots, discoloration and blotchiness over time.
- Clinically Proven to Help:
- Reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration.
- Brighten skin.
- Improve skins clarity and radiance.
- Smooth fine lines and texture.
- Protect from suns damaging rays.
Vitamin C gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots, while evening out skin tine.
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 4% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 4% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen).
Water, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth 21, Trisiloxane, Nylon 12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Retinol, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. to decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection.
- measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. to 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.