Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Liquid Severe Congestion And Cough
- Relieves headache, fever and sore throat.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- Thins and loosens mucus.
- Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Dextromethorphan cough suppressant.
- Guaifenesin expectorant.
- Phenylephrine HCI nasal decongestant.
- For ages 12+.
- Maximum strength.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Nasal congestion due to a cold.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (Cough Suppressant), Guaifenesin 400 mg (Expectorant), Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (Nasal Decongestant).
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May Contain this Ingredient), Xanthan Gum.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 6 dosses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Other information: Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg.
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86° F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Tamper evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (Prescription or non prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- These could be the signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb