Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Adult Liquid - 9 oz
Helps loosen mucus and thin bronchial secretions.
You Save: $7.70 (41.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Controls cough
- Relieves headache and fever
Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Liquid Cold, Flu And Sore Throat, Cough
- Relieves headache, fever and sore throat.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- Thins and loosens mucus.
- Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Dextromethorphan cough suppressant.
- Guaifenesin expectorant.
- Phenylephrine HCI nasal decongestant.
- For ages 12+.
- Maximum strength.
- Temporarily relives these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (Cough Suppressant), Guaifenesin 400 mg (Expectorant), Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (Nasal Decongestant).
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May Contain This Ingredient), Xanthan Gum.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 6 dosses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Other information: Each 20 mL contains: sodium 12 mg.
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86° F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Tamper evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (Prescription or non prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- These could be the signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb