Mucinex Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Fast-Max Caplets
- Relieves headache, fever and sore throat.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- Thins and loosens mucus.
- Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Dextromethorphan cough suppressant.
- Guaifenesin expectorant.
- Phenylephrine HCI nasal decongestant.
- For ages 12+.
- Maximum strength.
- Temporarily relives these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Other information: Store at 15-307 degree C (59-867 degree F).
Tamper evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (Prescription or non prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- These could be the signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb