Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray 35 Childrens Doses, Grape - 1 oz
Helps to reduce infection in minor oral irritations.
You Save: $2.07 (17.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Portable anywhere, anytime use
- Protects against airborne germs
Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray, 35 Childrens Doses
- Protects against airborne germs.
- Protection from the air you share.
- Up to 6 hr protection per dose.
- Clinically proven.
- For ages 2+
- Kills 99.9% of infectious germs.
- Portable anywhere, anytime use.
- Great tasting grape flavor.
- No know drug interaction.
- Non-habit forming.
- Alcohol and sugar-free.
- Use Halo When Exposed to Airborne Germs:
Cetylpyridinium Chloride ([0.1%] Oral Anticeptic).
Copovidone, Flavor, Methylparaben, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Spray three times directly in the oral cavity, allowing medicine to spread throughout the mouth, then swallow.
- Use as needed up to three times a day when exposed to airborne germs, or as directed by a physician.
- Store below 30° C (86° F).
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- If sore mouth symptoms do no improve in 7 days, if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- Safety Sealed.
- Do not use if tamper resistant seal on bottle is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb