Acetaminophen Severe Allergy Pain Reliever Caplets By Preferred Plus
It relieves headache pain. It is used for Nasal Congestion and Runny Nose. Temporarily relieves the additional symptoms of hay fever. Temporarily relieves the symptoms of hay fever and the common cold: headache, sinus congestion and pressure, nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing, minor aches and pains.
Acetaminophen (325 mg) (Pain reliever), Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2 mg) (Antihistamine), Phenylephrine HCI (5 mg) (Nasal Decongestant).
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Other Information: Store at room temperature 15 to 30 Degree C (59 to 86 Degree F).
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other product containing acetaminophen
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or last more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb