Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
- FDA Approved to Shorten Healing Time
- Treats cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips.
Abreva On The Go Cold Sore And Fever Blister Treatment - 2 Gm
Shortens healing time and duration of symptoms like tingling, pain, burning and itching.
You Save: $0.96 (5.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Abreva On The Go Cold Sore And Fever Blister Treatment
It is a boon for people suffering from chronic and acute cold sores or fever blisters, as they are also called. It can considerably reduce the healing time and the discomfort associated with cold sores. You can expect a quicker relief from symptoms, such as tingling, pain, burning, and itching. A non-prescription, FDA-approved medicine, this cold sore cream contains 10 percent Docosanol that is a patented ingredient that helps the healthy cells defend themselves from the attack of the cold sore virus.
The Abreva Docosanol cream, in this way, prevents the spread of the infection and helps heal faster. In fact, an early application right at the onset of the first signs of the infection delivers maximum results. Suitable for adults and children above the age of 12 years, this cold sore cream is not meant to be applied in and around the eyes and inside the mouth. This fever blister treatment is easy to apply and dries clear once rubbed in.
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on face or lips
- Shortens duration of tingling, pain, burning, and itching symptoms
Active Ingredients:Docosanol 10% (Cold sore/fever blister treatment).
Inactive Ingredients:Benzyl Alcohol, Light Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate.
Adults and children 12 years or over:
- Wash hands before and after applying cream.
- Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Early treatment ensures the best results.
- Rub in gently but completely.
- Use 5 times a day until healed.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
When using this product Apply only to affected areas, do not use in or near the eyes, avoid applying directly inside your mouth, do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb