Abreva Conceal Invisible Cold Sore Patch
It is the new cold sore coverage from the experts at Abreva. Its a clear non-medicated patch that instantly conceals your cold sore and enables you to apply makeup on top. Abreva conceal can last up to 8 hours. Microair technology allows air in while keeping contaminants out. It also lets you cover up with makeup. Abreva conceal patch is non-medicated. However, it does cover and protect your cold sore. You can even apply makeup on top of the patch while protecting your cold sore.
- Clear non-medicated patch
- Conceals and protects your cold sore
- Microair technology allows air in while keeping contaminants out
- You can even apply makeup on top of the patch while protecting your cold sore.
- Protects cold sore from contamination
- Can apply makeup over the patch
- Protects day or night
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Wash hands prior to use.
- The patch should be applied to clean and dry skin without any cream or make up.
- While holding the protective liner marked with a 2, remove and discard the protective liner marked 1.
- Holding the applicator tab, remove and discard liner 2. Note: do not touch the adhesive side of the circular patch.
- Still holding the applicator tab, apply the patch to the area to be covered. Press firmly on the circular part of the applicator for at least 15 seconds.
- Carefully remove the applicator by pulling the tab over the patch.
The patch should be left in place on the skin. Make-up, lipstick or other cover up can be applied over the patch. Repeat application only when an applied patch starts to detach. On average, the patch remains in place for 8 to 12 hours, this will likely vary from person to person and at different stages of the cold sore. When you are ready to remove a patch, carefully remove the patch to avoid pain and/or bleeding of the cold sore.
Important: If the patch doesn't detach easily, moisten the area with water and carefully remove. Continue using the patches until cold sore has healed or patches have been used up.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Do not use if inner pouch seal is broken. Each patch for single use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb