Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Diaper Rash Treatments >
Fougera Vitamins A and D Ointment Tube For Diaper Rash and Skin Protectant - 2 Oz
Promotes healing in diaper rash, minor burns and sunburn.
You Save: $1.31 (26.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Mild and pleasant fragrance
- Inflammatory skin diseases
Fougera Vitamins A and D Ointment Tube For Diaper Rash and Skin Protectant
For proper skin function and healing. Vitamin deficiencies have been show to impair wound healing. Applied in a thin film, It provides both protection and nutrition to your healing skin. Protects the skin and promotes healing in diaper rash, minor burns, sunburn, and minor skin irritations.Features:
- Stimulates wound healing through stimulation of skin cells (keratinocytes)
- Vitamin A and D are the major vitamin-hormones of the skin
- Prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory skin diseases through activation of innate immune responses
- Light weight white petrolatum base coats and protects the wound
White Petrolatum 929.3 mgFragrance; Lanolin; Paraffin; Vitamin A (as Palmitate); Vitamin D.
Apply liberally to the affected rash area 2 to 4 times daily. The Best one time application at nighr time prevents Diaper rash to babies as a precautionary application.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have severe or extensive burns. When using this product the treatment of ulcers, severe cuts or wounds should be under the direction of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb