Tiny Cordless Speakerphone Emergency Home Alert System Guardian Alert 911 Guardian Phone
The Guardian Alert 911 (formerly called DesignTech 911 Guardian Phone) enables you to call 911 in an emergency situation, (accident, fall, illness, or danger) and speak directly to the emergency 911 operator without needing to be near a phone. This emergency alert device requires no monthly subscription, no service fees, and no contracts as it works on any standard phone line with 911 service. Consider a Battery Backup unit below for operation during a power outage in an emergency. Limited time special offer.Talk directly to a 911 emergency operator at the push of a button. Guardian Alert 911 requires no monthly subscription or service fee. Guardian Alert 911 works just like a cordless phone on any standard phone line with 911 service and tone dialing. It can be comfortably worn around the neck, on your belt with the belt clip, or carried in a pocket at all times. To avoid accidental activation, the activation button is recessed and must be depressed for a minimum of 1/2 second to turn the phone on. Great for babysitters, woodworkers, singles and senior citizens.
The 911 Guardian Phone is water resistant and can be splashed in the shower. It should not be submerged. A DSL filter (sold separately) is required for homes with DSL service.How It Works:
- In an emergency, press the activation button on the Guardian Alert 911. The pendant immediately calls 911. Within seconds, you speak directly with the 911 operator through the Guardian Alert 911.
- No charging necessary. Replaceable AAA alkaline battery (included) in the pendant lasts up to 1 year in standby or for up to 30 minutes of talk time.
- Requires optional Battery Backup #30912 for operation during a power outage - Provides up to 24 hours of standby power to the Guardian Alert 911 base station during a power outage.
- No monitoring fees, no services charges, and no contracts ever.
- Pendant is splash resistant.
- System test and battery test functions.
- Voice confirmations during dialing, shutdown, system test, and battery test.
- Included duplex jack allows a second phone to be used on the same phone outlet.
- Connect base station to any phone outlet and electrical outlet in your home.
- Install included AAA alkaline battery into pendant.
- Size of Pendant: 3.9 inches high (top to bottom), 1.9 inches wide (left to right), and 0.75 inches thick (front to back)
- Operating Frequency: 900 MHz
- Range: 600 feet (183 meters), line-of-sight, when worn around the neck
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year standby or up to 30 minutes talk time
- FCC and DOC approved. ETL listed.
- Splash resistant to JIS 6 standard
- Pendant Weight (with battery): 3oz.
- Base Unit
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter for base unit
- 6 Foot Phone Cord for base station
- AAA Alkaline Battery
- Phone Cord
- Screw Driver
- Lanyard with Quick Detachment Clip
- Line Splitter
- Instruction Manual
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb