Endothil-CR Musculogenic Cell Recruiter Tablets Supports Muscles
It helps you build bigger, stronger muscles without steroids or steroid-like precursors. And Endothil CR has not been banned by any amateur or professional organized sporting body, including the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- This product is designed as a safe alternative to steroids. It is absent the side effects expected from a steroid.
- Endothil-CR will allow you to boost your muscle mass and circumference.
- Endothil-CR recruits muscle cells when your muscles are exercised to exhaustion. It also assists in the muscle recovery cycle
This is a special formulation created by the serendipitous discovery during research on muscle atrophy. Riboflavin is another name for Vitamin B2, which is necessary for a multitude of cell processes. Riboflavin is a key factor in the bodys metabolism and has also been shown effective as a muscle pain reliever.The Endothil CR Story
Although Endothil CR's functional component was already backed by clinical trials documenting its ability to impact the proper development of muscle and strength programs, the success of Endothil CR as a body-building product was dumb luck, says Louis Rinaldi, spokesperson for Novex Biotech, the compounds developers.
When research was first published on the compound�s ability to help rebuild traumatized muscle tissue, trainers (believe it or not, a lot of athletic trainers are physical therapists who help get trauma victims back in shape) began suggesting the compound�s muscle- and strength-building attributes could be a safe replacement for steroids and steroid-like compounds, says Rinaldi. As these cutting-edge trainers began recommending the compound to their competitive clients, they began to receive feedback like, I cant believe how much it helps my muscle and strength program and I never experienced anything like this.
Dr. Daniel B. Mowrey, Ph.D., Novex Biotechs Director of Scientific Affairs, says, Clearly, people were seeing results, but we didn�t have a scientific explanation as to why this muscle mass and strength impact was occurring. However, based on the incredibly positive reports, it is impossible to just ignore the effectiveness of Endothil CR.
Then, in 2003, the results of an independent study of 31 fit males was released. During a double-blind, six-week body-building study, the active compound in Endothil CR increased upper body strength by 100% and lower body strength by 249% after concentrated exercise (as measured by the amount of weight participants could bench press and leg press). And biceps circumference increased dramatically over placebo � more than a four-fold increase in circumference versus almost no increase with the placebo group (who were on the same body-building program).
Since the study�s release in December of 2003, researchers have been seeking a natural source for the active Endothil CR compound. Finally, Novex Biotech discovered that, of all things, an extract of a special strain of green tomatoes could provide the active compound in the precise amount needed.
During a double-blind, 6 week long bodybuilding study, subjects taking the active compound in Endothil CR:
- Increased upper body strength by 100%.
- Increased Lower body strength by 249% after concentrated exercise.
- Bench press weight increased by 10 lbs. in subjects receiving the Endothil core compound (compared to an increase of 5 lbs. in subjects receiving placebo.)
- Leg press weight increased 70 lbs. in the experimental group (versus 20 lbs. in placebo treated subjects.)
- Significant increase in biceps circumference more than four times that of the placebo group, who experienced almost no increase in biceps circumference.
Proprietary Blend 9mg.consisting of Green tomato, grepe seed se, green tea se, Quercetin, Rutin , riboflavin 6.8mg, zero calories, no sugars, no carbs : Functional Ingredient:Green Tomato Extract (j931E).
Other ingredients: Cane sugar, tomato powder, mono and diglycerides, salt, stearic acid, natural flavors, fd&c red #40 lake, magnesium stearate, and silica.