Monistat 7 Day Vaginal Antifungal Treatment with Disposable Applicator
Vaginal itching And discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition; vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a series underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system; been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv) that causes aids.
Monistat 7 Day Vaginal Antifungal Kit Contains:
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
- Cures the infection, relieves the symptoms
- Clinically proven 7-day treatment cream
- 6 Coolwipes
- 1 Tube of External Cream 0.32 oz
- 1 Tube of Internal Cream 1.59 oz
- 7 Disposable Applicators
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information, adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Applicators: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row.
- Throw away applicator after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva).
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- When using this product do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged And fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- If do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days, symptoms last more than 7 days, get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb