Neocate Junior with Prebiotics Amino Acid based Medical Food, Vanilla Flavor
A nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based medical food with prebiotic fiber for children ages 1 to 10.
- Prebiotic fiber helps to promote digestive health
- 100% non-allergenic free amino acids
- Nutritionally complete
- High protein equivalent for GI tissue repair
- Extra vitamins and minerals for malabsorptive conditions
- Carbohydrate content formulated to minimize osmotic load
Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids (45%), Refined Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernal and/or Coconut Oil (7%), Canola Oil (7%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (7%)), Sugar (8%), L-Arginine (2.4%), L-Glutamine (2.3%), L-Lysine L-Aspartate (2%), and less than 2% of each of the following: Tripotassium Citrate, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Inulin, L-Proline, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, N-Acetyl-L-Methionine, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Artificial Flavors, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Serine, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Chloride. L-Alanine, Magnesium Acetate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono & Diglycerides, M-Inositol, L-Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine, Artificial Sweetener: Sucralose, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-a-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
Intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. Use under medical supervision.
For oral or tube feeding:
- Measure the required amount of warm or cool water into a container.
- Add the prescribed amount of Neocate Junior to the water.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- Store unopened can at room temperature.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and use within one month of opening.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb