Allegra Allergy 24 hour Relief Tablets, Trail Size
- Allegra 24 Hour provides:
- Fast Relief
- 24-hour relief.
- Starts working in one hour.
- Take one pill a day to relieve your toughest indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itchy nose or throat.
Fexofenadine HCl (180mg)(Antihistamine).
Colloidal Silicone Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Blends, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over : Take one 180mg tablet with water once a day, do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age : Do not use.
- Adults 65 years of age and older : Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with kidney disease Ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing.
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F).
- Protect from excessive moisture.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease, your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs.
- Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
When using this product
- Do not take more than directed.
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids.
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb