Home > Hair Care, Tools > Shaving and Hair Removal > Trimmers, Scissors, Clippers >
- Hypo-allergenic shave soap
- Monogrammed shave brush
- Razor and brush stand
Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Set - 1 set
Set Contains Soap, Badger Brush, Stand and Bowl.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Set
- With Soap, Badger Brush, Stand and Bowl.
- Our shave set includes a hypo-allergenic shave soap with over 10% Glycerin And emollient Shea, Mango And Cocoa Butter.
- A handsome monogrammed shave brush made with 100% pure badger hair.
- A specially designed classic monogrammed apothecary mug and a sturdy acrylic combination razor and brush stand made exclusively to fit our brush.
- This bar is vegetable based and was not tested on animals.
Propylene Glycol, Water, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Triethanolamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance.
- Push the soap out of the clamshell container and place it in the apothecary mug (windmill logo facing down).
- Wet the badger hair with warm tap water and gently shake off the excess.
- Move the brush in a circular motion over the shave soap until the desired lather is achieved.
- The volume and thickness of the lather can be adjusted by the volume of water left on the badger hair.
- More water equals greater lather.
- Too much water equals thinner lather.
- Using the brush, apply the lather to the beard area.
- After shaving, rinse off any remaining soap.
- Rinse the brush under warm tap water, shake off the excess water and hang upside down on the shave stand to dry.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb