Alba Botanica Natural Sunscreen Protection Kids Spray SPF 40
- Alba botanicals natural very emollient sunscreen SPF 40 is a natural protection sport spray.
- Alba botanicals natural very emollient sunscreen natural protection kids spray SPF 40 is water resistant up to 80 minutes (1 hour, 20 minutes).
- Quick dry lotion
- Paraben free
- Prevents sunburn
- Non-greasy, milky spray lotion
- Recommended by the skin cancer foundation
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Homosalate 12.0 %, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5 %, Octocrylene 7.0 %., Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0 %, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.0%.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, A-Terpinyl Acetate, Dimethylhydroxy Furanone, Nonanal, Vanillin, Limonene, Linalool.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For external use.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb