INDICATIONS:Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle cream with SPF 15, original formula
It is the #1 dermatologist recommended Retinol anti-wrinkle cream. It's clinically proven to both treat and help prevent fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
This patented formula contains Retinol, Vitamin A in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. SPF 15 sun protection helps prevent future damage. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. Skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced.
- Non-comedogenic (wont clog pores).
Enzulizole 1%, Octinoxate 6%.
Water, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Retinol, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Carbomer.
- Use a pearl-sized amount daily, after cleansing, in place of your regular moisturizer.
- You may experience some irritation.
- This is normal and temporary.
- If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day, until your skin adjusts; then revert to daily use.
- For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye area.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.