Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Body Lotions, Creams >
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer And Lotion With Grape Seed Oil - 2.5 oz
Effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps tattoos to look healthier.
You Save: $7.51 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Easy glide the gloves on the skin
- Permanent makeup procedure
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer And Lotion With Grape Seed Oil
- After Inked Tattoo moisturizer and aftercare lotion, for new and existing tattoos, from start to finish.
- After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps new tattoos to look healthier.
- Tattoo artists are also discovering that after inked is a real breakthrough product that streamlines the tattooing procedure, helping to moisturize the skin and easy glide the gloves on the skin.
- After Inked can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizer lotion.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin (veg), Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid (natural preservative).
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant.
- Do not combine with any other products.
Tattoo safety advice:
It has become necessary to institute certain isolation and sterilization procedures in the tattoo process to assure the public of a safe, risk-free tattoo. The following advice has been prepared by professional tattooists working with local, state and national health authorities.
- Make sure your artist puts on a new pair of disposable gloves before setting up tubes, needles and ink supplies.
- Always insist that you see your tattooist remove a new needle and tube set-up from a sealed envelope immediately prior to your tattoo.
- Be certain you see your tattooist pour a new ink supply into a new disposable container.
- Satisfy yourself that the shop furnishings and tattooist are clean and orderly in appearance; much like a medical facility.
- Feel free to question the tattoo artist as to any of his/her sterile procedures and isolation techniques. Take time to observe them at work and do not hesitate to inquire about their experience and qualifications in the tattoo field.
If the tattooist is a qualified professional, he/she will have no problem complying with standards above and beyond these simple guideline.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb