About Time 100% Natural Whey Protein Isolate, Unflavored
- Two most common forms of whey protein are isolates and concentrates.
- Isolates are the superior protein.
- Whey concentrates contain less protein and more ingredients that are not desirable, like lactose and fat.
- The cleaner profile in isolates are more conducive for adding muscle and losing weight.
- Dietary supplement for everybody.
- Cleanest protein on the market.
- No artificial flavorings.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Lactose free.
- Gluten free.
- Zero carb.
Cold pressed ultra micro-filtered whey isolate, natural flavors, xanthan gum, stevia, peanut powder.
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Add one level scoop to 8 oz. water, nonfat milk, juice, or your favorite beverage.
- You can use more or less liquid to meet your desired taste and calorie needs.
- Shake well in a shaker until dissolved.
- Whey protein can be added to any food, including yogurt.
- One scoop of Whey Protein Isolate +8 oz of water equal to 25 g of protein and 103 calories.
- One scoop of Whey Protein Isolate +8 oz of orange juice equal to 26 g of protein and 210 calories.
- One scoop of Whey Protein Isolate +8 oz of nonfat milk equal to 33 g of protein and 210 calories.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb