About Time All Natural Whey Protein Isolate, Cinnamon Swirl
- Two most common forms of whey powder are isolates and concentrates.
- Those in the industry understand that isolates are the superior protein.
- Whey concentrate contain less protein and more ingredients that are not desirable, like lactose and fat.
- The cleaner profile in isolates are more conductive for adding muscle and losing weight.
- Not all isolates are the same.
- Delicious enough to mix with just water, great in skim milk, a smoothie or added to your favorite yogurt.
- No aritifical flavors.
- No growth hormones.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Lactos free, gluten free.
- Zero carb.
- Zero fat.
Other Ingredients: Cold Pressed Ultra Micro-Filtered Whey Isolate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Stevia.
- Add one level scoop to 8 oz. water, nonfat milk, juice, or your favorite beverage.
- You can use more or less liquid to meet your desired taste and calorie needs.
- Shake well in a shaker until dissolved.
- Whey protein can be added to any food, including yogurt.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb