Spic And Span Sun Fresh Scent Extra Strength Powder
- Extra strength powder cleaner
- Use for tough jobs where a liquid cleaner is just not enough
- Works great on washable surfaces, such as walls, floors, kitchen surfaces, concrete, driveways, brick surfaces, outdoor furniture and grills
- Makes light work of grease and stubborn stains
- Sun fresh scent
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Mix With Water: Mix 1/4 cup Spic and Span per 1/2 bucket (1 gallon) warm water.
- Clean with a mop, sponge or cloth.
- Usually no need to rinse.
- For extra tough jobs, use a little more.
- Straight From the Box: Sprinkle Spic and Span onto wet surfaces or damp sponge.
- Wipe clean and rinse.
- Toilet: Pour into toilet, scrub with brush.
- Big Jobs/Floors: To clean painted walls, finished woodwork, ceilings, waxable and no-wax floors, use diluted only.
- Wash wall a section at a time from bottom up to avoid streaking.
- No rinsing needed.
- Before using on wallpapered surfaces, test a small area.
- Kitchen Surfaces: To clean grease and stubborn stains from stoves, refrigerators, sinks, countertops, and all washable modern surfaces, use Spic and Span straight from the box or diluted.
- Bathroom Surfaces: Use Spic and Span straight from the box or diluted to clean toilets, sinks, tubs, countertops and other washable bathroom surfaces.
- To clean delicate bathroom surfaces such as fiberglass bathtubs and other acrylic or soft plastic surfaces, use diluted only.
- Outside The House: Use Spice and Span diluted or straight from the box to clean concrete floors, driveways, brick surfaces, outdoor furniture, grills, and other washable surfaces. On painted or vinyl siding, use diluted only.
- It is not recommended for washing cars or unpainted aluminum surfaces.
- Strip Floor Wax: To remove wax from floors, use 1 to 1/2 cups Spic and Span in 1/2 bucket (1 gallon) water.
- With mop dampened in this solution, brush the solution onto the floor with firm strokes.
- Do a small 2 foot square section at a time.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If removing a heavy wax build-up, it may be necessary to repeat the process.
- Scuff Marks: To remove heel marks and scuffs or stubborn stains, sprinkle Spic and Span on damp sponge or cloth.
- Wipe the soiled area, Rinse.
- Screens: To clean window screens, use diluted or straight from the box.
- Apply thoroughly with a scrub brush.
- Do one side or the screen then the other.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Improper rinsing can cause aluminum screens to darken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- If swallowed, drink a glassful of water.
- For sensitive skin or prolonged contact, wear rubber gloves to protect skin.
Shipping Weight : 2.40 lb