Spic And Span Comet Disinfectant Cleanser With Bleach
- Use comet disinfectant cleanser for many tough cleaning problems around the house such as the kitchen, tub and toilet bowl.
- Use this no scratch formula on porcelain, stainless steel and fiberglass.
- Bleaches tough stains on kitchen surfaces.
- Bleaches tough stains on bathroom surfaces.
Sodium Dichloro-S-triazinetrione Dihydrate (1.2%).
Other Ingredients: (98.8%).
For household use
To disinfect non porous surfaces: Sprinkle Comet on wet surface, rub gently to cleanse, let stand 5 minutes, and rinse.
To disinfect toilet bowls:
- Flush, sprinkle 4oz of Comet onto bowl surfaces, scour thoroughly, let stand 10 minutes, and flush.
- Comet wipes out most household germs including staph, salmonella and pseudomonas.
- For most problems, sprinkle Comet on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub and rinse.
- If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle on Comet, let stand for one minute, rub and rinse.
Store in a cool, dry place.Discard empty container in trash.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- May cause eye irritation.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- If irritation persists, see a physician.
- If swallowed, drink a glassful of water.
- May be irritating to skin.
- For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb