Spic And Span Comet Bathroom Cleaner Spray, House Cleaners and Waxes
Spotlight!
Retail: $6.31
Our Price:$4.85
Availability: Out of Stock

Visit this page often to view the stock update.
You Save: $1.46 (23.1%)
    Points Needed to Purchase:97
    Reward Points on this item:4
    Bonus Points Earned:0
    • UPC:678112195879
    • Non abrasive
    • Dissolves soap scum and hard water film
    • Kills 99.9% of germs

    Spic & Span Comet Bathroom Cleaner Spray
    • Bathroom Cleaner With Disinfectant is a non-abrasive, bleach free disinfectant that penetrates and dissolves soap scum and hard water film while it cleans.
    • Comet bathroom cleaner is great on such surfaces as fiberglass, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, plastic and vinyl, shower doors, tubs and tile, sinks and toilets.

    Citric Acid (6.0%).

    • It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
    • Lift flap and lock into arrow on top of sprayer.
    • Spray soiled surface until thoroughly covered.
    • Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse.
    • On tougher soils, let stand for several minutes before wiping.
    • To Disinfect (hard non-porous surfaces): Spray this product on surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping.
    • For highly soiled areas, clean before following disinfecting directions.
    • This product kills a broad spectrum of household germs, including Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli.
    • Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool place.
    • Rinse bottle and discard in trash.

    Caution:

    • Causes eye irritation.
    • Avoid contact with eyes.
    • May be harmful if swallowed.
    • Do not mix with bleach or mildew stain removers as irritating fumes may result.

    First Aid:

    • If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
    • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
    • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

    If swallowed:

    • Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water and call a doctor or poison control center (product contains an alcohol ethoxylate).
    • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
    • Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment.
    Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb