Spic & Span Comet Bathroom Cleaner Spray
- Bathroom Cleaner With Disinfectant is a non-abrasive, bleach free disinfectant that penetrates and dissolves soap scum and hard water film while it cleans.
- Comet bathroom cleaner is great on such surfaces as fiberglass, glazed porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, plastic and vinyl, shower doors, tubs and tile, sinks and toilets.
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Lift flap and lock into arrow on top of sprayer.
- Spray soiled surface until thoroughly covered.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse.
- On tougher soils, let stand for several minutes before wiping.
- To Disinfect (hard non-porous surfaces): Spray this product on surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping.
- For highly soiled areas, clean before following disinfecting directions.
- This product kills a broad spectrum of household germs, including Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Escherichia coli.
- Storage/Disposal: Store in a cool place.
- Rinse bottle and discard in trash.
- Causes eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- Do not mix with bleach or mildew stain removers as irritating fumes may result.
- If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water and call a doctor or poison control center (product contains an alcohol ethoxylate).
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment.
Shipping Weight : 2.20 lb