Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Sundown Naturals Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Softgels - 200 ea
Flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures and are processed without solvents.
You Save: $2.76 (22.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 030768033132
- Protects against white light
- Unique cold processing method
Sundown Naturals Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Softgels
- Flaxseed oil is edible oil derived from the seeds of the flaxplant (Linum usitatissimum) and is one of the best sources of the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid available.
- Flaxseed oil for softgels is dispensed and processed under a nitrogen blanket to safeguard it from oxygen exposure.
- Oil is dispensed under special yellow lights to protect against white light.
- Protects the active elements from white light.
- This ensures that Flaxseed oil retains its integrity.
- Through a unique cold processing method, the flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures and are processed without solvents.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color.
- For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications consult a doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb