Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
Sundown Naturals Iron 65 mg, Ferrous Sulfate 325 mg Tablets - 120 ea
Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin and also important for energy utilization.
You Save: $1.51 (30.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 030768412838
- Vegetarian formula
- Oxygen carriers to blood
Sundown Naturals Iron 65 mg, Ferrous Sulfate 325 mg Tablets
- Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood, and is also important for energy utilization.
- Vegetarian formula.
- No artificial flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish or sodium.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) 65 mg, Dried Ferrous Sulfate 202 mg (Equivalent to 325 mg Liquid Ferrous Sulfate Which Provides 65 mg Elemental Iron Per Tablet), Vegetable Cellulose, Povidone, Contains Less than 2% of: FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
- For adults, take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal and drink plenty of fluids.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb