Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Ankle Supports >
Futuro Moisture Control Ankle Support - 1 ea
Helps to support for stiff, weak, or injured ankles.
You Save: $1.70 (13.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- For custom fit
- For odor control
- Provides stability
Futuro Moisture Control Ankle Support
- Dual precision straps for custom fit.
- Anatomical treatment for odor control.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking.
- Polartec Power Stretch-RX material for Achilles tendon comfort.
- Dual precision straps lift and support arch of foot.
- Strong, durable materials help provide stability.
This Futuro Sport Moisture Control Ankle Support helps provide support to stiff, weak, or injured ankles. A unique combination of neoprene-blend and Polartec Power Stretch-RX materials helps keep the ankle warm and limber while releasing excess heat and moisture. Wear during sports or other vigorous activities.
- Developed in collaboration with a panel of physicians, surgeons and medical specialists.
- Size For left or right ankle, measure around ankle, just above the bone.
- Adjust to Fit:
- 7 - 10.5 in
- 17.8 - 26.7 cm
Futuro guarantees its products to be of the highest quality. If you should receive a defective product, please wash and return it for replacement or full replacement value.
Futuro offers a wide range of high quality products. Each is designed to offer optimal support, comfort and fit.
Care: Close all fasteners before washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Do not: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- To Wear:
- Open all hook fasteners and place heel of foot into hole with Polartec Power Stretch-RX material behind foot.
- Secure top strap.
- Cross the left bottom strap up and over, attaching the hook fastener to the opposite side of the support, under the ankle bone.
- Follow the same instructions for the right strap.
- Adjust all straps until fit feels firm, yet comfortable.
- Fiber content: Neoprene blend, polyester, nylon, spandex.
- Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene or neoprene-blend rubber.
- If a rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb