Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough, Cold, Flu Medicines - Sugar Free >
Delsym Cough Relief Plus Lozenges, Cherry - 16 ea
Relief from sore throat sore mouth and minor mouth irritation.
You Save: $1.62 (18.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Menthol 5 mg oral pain reliever
- Relieves sore throat
- Soothing Action
Delsym Cough Relief Plus Lozenges, Cherry
- Soothing Action.
- Quiets cough
- Relieves sore throat.
- Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg (cough suppressant).
- Menthol 5 mg (oral pain reliever).
- Temporarily relieves:
- Sore throat.
- Sore mouth.
- Minor mouth irritation.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg (Cough Suppressant), Menthol 5 mg (Oral Pain Reliever).
D and C Yellow 10, D&C Yellow #6, Flavors, Liquid Glucose, Propylene Glycol, Sucralose, Sucrose, Water.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow each lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 lozenges in any 24-hour period, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
Store at room temperature 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
Tamper evident: product is sealed in blister package for your protection. Do not use if carton is damaged or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
,b>Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use in a child under 6 years of age.
Do not use if your are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or fore 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling develops.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb