Crest Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste
The crest pro-health clinical plaque control toothpaste not only reduces plaque, it is also clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back, so you can have a clean, healthy mouth at home. Its formula protects against plaque, gingivitis, cavities and tooth sensitivity, while also whitening teeth and freshening breath.Features:
- Fights cavities
- Fights harmful plaque regrowth along the gumline
- Helps to reverse gingivitis
- Fights bad breath
- Builds increase protection against painful sensitivity
- Fights tartar
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
Glycerine, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Iron Oxides.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a dentist.
- When using this product do not us for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
- Stop and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb