Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Spray, Honey Lemon, Cough
- Real Relief.
- Real Fast.
- Phenol/Oral Anesthetic.
- Relieves sore throat pain.
- Alcohol free.
- Aspirin free.
- Sugar free.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Sprays provide relief from sore throat and mouth pain on contact.
- Chloraseptic Sprays allow you to target the pain right where it hurts.
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Phenol 1.4% (Oral Anesthetic/Analgesic).
FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavors, Gylcerin, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older.
- Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Sore throat warning:
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consul physician promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by physician.
- When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb