Carmex Value Pack Lip Balm, Original Flavored
- Moisturizing Lip Balm, Cherry Sunscreen SPF 15.
- Long-lasting relief for dry chapped lips.
- It soothes.
- It heals.
- It protects.
- Protects suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores, Alfred Woelbing invented Carmex lip balm in Milwaukee in the 1930s.
- Formulated with a variety of natural ingredients, the mixture was hand poured into small jars, which Alfred would sell to pharmacists from the trunk of his car.
Menthol (0.7%, Anti Itch), Camphor (1.7%, Analgesic), Phenol (0.4%, Anesthetic).
Fragrance (in Petrolatum), Lanolin, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Esters, Salicylic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Vanillin.
- Apply freely to affected area.
- Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and consult a physician if irritation or rash occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb