Home > Beauty, Suncare > Lip Makeup > Lip Balms >
Carmex Lip Balm SPF 15 Value Pack, Cherry - 3 ea
Helps to protects from suffering chapped lips and occasional cold sores.
You Save: $1.35 (29.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to reduce cold sores
- May reduce fever blisters
- Moisturizes chapped lips
Carmex Lip Balm SPF 15 Value Pack, Cherry
- Value Pack.
- SPF 15.
- 3 Tubes - Net Wt 0.35 Oz. (10 g) Each.
- It Soothes.
- It Heals.
- It Protects.
- Suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores, Alfred Woelbing invented Carmex lip balm in Milwaukee in the early 1930s.
- Formulated with a variety of natural ingredients, the mixture was carefully hand poured into small glass jars, which Alfred would sell to pharmacists from the trunk of his car.
- Over the last 70 years, people have come to love the kip balm that works like no other.
- Now available in flavors and with SPF, Carmex comes in squeeze tubes and click sticks as well as Alfreds original formula in the little jar.
- The Woelbing family still runs the business today, answering every letter and email Carmex is tested on family members not on animals.
- Lip moisturizer and Sunscreen.
Octinoxate (6.4%), Oxybenzone (5.4%).
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Phenol, Salicylic Acid (in mixture of waxes and flavor).
- Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary, and before exposure to sun, wind or cold.
- Reapply after swimming.
- Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and consult a physician if irritation or rash occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb