Home > Beauty, Suncare > Lip Makeup > Canker and Cold Sore Relief >
Abreva Conceal Invisible Cold Sore Patch - 6 ea
Covers to mask the cold sore and protects cold sore from contamination.
You Save: $1.66 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Long Lasting
Abreva Conceal invisible Cold Sore Patch
- 12 Invisible Non-Medicated Bandages:
- Covers and Protects.
- Long Lasting.
- Individually Wrapped.
- Can be used with makeup.
- Non Irritating.
- Abreva Conceal is a clear patch that provides a protective barrier during your cold sore outbreak.
- Covers to mask the cold sore.
- Protects cold sore from contamination.
- Can apply makeup over the patch.
- Protects day or night.
- Wash hands prior to use.
- The patch should be applied to clean and dry skin without any cream or make up.
- While holding the protective liner marked with a 2, remove and discard the protective liner marked.
- Holding the applicator tab, remove and discard liner.
- Still holding the applicator tab, apply the patch to the area to be covered.
- Press firmly on the circular part of the applicator for at least 15 seconds.
- Carefully remove the applicator by pulling the tab over the patch.
- The patch should be left in place on the skin.
- Make-up, lipstick or other cover up can be applied over the patch.
- Repeat application only when an applied patch starts to detach.
- On average, the patch remains in place for 8 to 12 hours, this will likely vary from person to person and at different stages of the cold sore.
- When you are ready to remove a patch, carefully remove the patch to avoid pain and/or bleeding of the cold sore.
Important: If the patch does not detach easily, moisten the area with water and carefully remove. Continue using the patches until cold sore has healed or patches have been used up.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use if inner pouch seal is broken.
- Each patch for single use only.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb