MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER. INDICATIONS: Features of Ambi Skin Discoloration Fade Cream for oily Skin:
For the gradual fading of dark (brownish) skin discoloration such as freckles, age or liver spots or uneven pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or form from the use of oral contraceptives. Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone 2. 0% , Padimate O 2. 0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water , Stearic Acid , PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate , PEG-8 , Isopropyl Myristate , Glyceryl Myristate , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearates , Emulsifying Wax , Myrtrimonium Bromide , PEG-8 Stearate , BHA , Sodium Metabisulfite , Tocopheryl Acetate , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Butylparaben , Fragrance. DIRECTIONS: Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover lightened after treatment.
- Gradually fades dark areas for even, natural skin tone.
- It is specially formulated to treat skin discolorations such as freckles, age an liver spots, and pigment in the skin that may result from pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives.
- Used on affected areas as directed, it will help restore beautiful, even-toned skin.
- The Oily Skin formula is enriched with nature's vitamin E and special emollients so that affected areas of your skin feel smooth and are replenished to just the right moisture balance.
- Plus, it contains a protective sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
For external use only. Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor. This product is not for use in the prevention of sunburn. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Drug Interaction: Do not use this product in combination with externally applied products containing resorcinol, phenol or salicylic acid unless directed by a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb