MANUFACTURER: Valeant Consumer Products Ambi Fade cream for normal skin with Vit e and sunscreen - 2 Oz
Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone with Vitamin E, Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Sunscreen
An advanced formula that visibly fades dark spots and skin discolorations for an even, natural skin tone. You will begin to see results in as little as 2 weeks and results improve with continued use. This targeted treatment contains a unique triple-action formula, which combines the following:
- Hydroquinone: a dermatologist recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid - to help enhance results
- Vitamin E - to help soften and smooth skin
- For the gradual fading of dark (brownish) skin discolorations such as freckles, age and liver spots or uneven pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Hydroquinone ([2%], Skin Bleaching Agent), Padimate O ([2.0%], Sunscreen)
Betaine (Sugar Beet), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein (Soybean), Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water
For Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed to prevent darkening from recurring.