Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 30 >
Coppertone Duraflex Sport Pro Series Continuous Spray, SPF 30 - 6 oz
SPF gives more sunburn protection and depletes the ozone layer.
You Save: $2.36 (19.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Water resistant
- Protection from UVA rays
Coppertone Duraflex Sport Pro Series Continuous Spray, SPF 30
- Copperstone sport pro series continuous spray is advanced sports equipment.
- Specially formulated with Duraflex a durable technology that moves with skin.
- Designed for extreme condition that trigger sweating (heat, humidity, vigorous exercise) because it stays on strong and won't run into eyes and sting.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Water resistant
- Depletes the ozone layer
- Durable technology that moves with skin
- Stays on strong in extreme sweat conditions
- Helps to prevent sunburn
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (4%).
Alcohol Denat (74.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Isodecane, PEG 2 Cocamide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Avoid long term storage above 40 ° C (104 ° F).
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 ° F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb