Coppertone Wet n Clear Kids Continuous Spray SPF 45+
- Coppertone Wet n clear kids continuous spray sunscreen SPF 45+ was developed to be applied to wet skin.
- Because it visibly cuts through water to stick to skin, this kids spray sunscreens effectiveness is apparent the moment put it on.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection to safeguard against the damage done by excessive sun exposure.
- The formula sprays on clear and vanishes quickly.
- Coppertone kids sunscreen provides convenient and effective protection for during all outdoor events.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 9%, Oxybenzone 5%.
Alcohol Denat (53% v/v), c12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, c13-16 Isoparaffin, c12-14 Isoparaffin, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Ascorbyl Palmitate, c13-15 Alkane, Fragrance.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 ° f.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs, side effects occur.
- You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb