Sudden change under eye firming serum
- Lines, Wrinkles, Dark Circles and Puffiness Disappear in Just 3 Minutes.
- For delicate eye area, use daytime or evening to look your best.
- Results guaranteed.
- For a non-surgical under-eye lift whenever you need it.
- Doctor tested.
- Finally, a product that instantly solves those unsightly wrinkles and bags that can form under your eyes.
- Sudden change under-eye firming serum works flawlessly with or without your foundation to lift, tighten and smooth out under eye problems so you can go out looking younger in just 3 minutes.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, Serum Albumin, Hyaluronic Acid, Dimethicone Copolyol (Silica), SD Alcohol 40, Dexran Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium 15, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Do not use moisturizer on under-eye area before or after application.
- Works with or without foundation.
- To use with foundation.
- For each eye:Place 2 drops of serum into the palm of your hand.
- Add one dot of foundation and mix with finger.
- Using fingertip, smooth on from inner to outer corner of under-eye area.
- Once applied, you must keep face still.
- Do not frown or smile until completely dry (in 3 minutes).
- You will feel a tightening effect, which means the product is working.
- Do not go over again.
- Repeat with other eye.
- When dry, apply foundation to rest of face.
- Do not go over under-eye area again.
- To use without foundation: Smooth two drops under each eye from inner to outer corner.
- Do not frown or smile until completely dry (in 3 minutes).Do not go over the area again.
- For external use only.Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and discontinue use if irritation or rash appears.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: