Wipys Antibacterial wipes
- Wipys antibacterial wipes kill 99.99 percent of bacteria while still remaining gentle on your skin.
- They are alcohol free, so unlike disinfecting gels, they will not dry out your hands or leave a burning sensation after every use.
- They are thick and strong for quick and hygienic cleaning, and easily disposable.
- They are easily portable in handbags, and backpacks.
- Kills 99.99 percent of bacteria
- Alcohol free
- Thick and strong
- Convenient and hygienic
- Microbiologically and dermatologically tested
While Wipys strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients. Water, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium Chloride, Perfume (Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool).
- Remove wipe and thoroughly rub hands until clean.
- Reseal the pack and discard the wipe in a trash receptacle.
- Do not flush.
- Eye irritant:Avoid contact with eyes and damaged skin. In case of eye contact, flush with water immediately. Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation occurs, or if condition persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use as baby wipes.
- Do not use on animals.
- Do not flush.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb