Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > OTC Diabetic Medicines >
Beanpod tea all natural herbal tea, caffine free - 2.3 oz
Helps to regulate diabetes.
You Save: $7.50 (41.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Relieve diabetic symptoms
- Balance blood sugar levels
Beanpod tea all natural herbal tea, caffine free
Beanpod tea contains the pods of various beans:
- A mild, pleasant-tasting tea, which may have many healthful benefits.
- It has been found to be succesful in the lowering of blood sugar levels for thousands of people in russia and europe for many centuries.
- 100 percent natural bean pod leaves.
- Naturally rich in amino acids.
- Choline and enzymes.Which helps detoxify the pancreas
- Balance blood sugar levels.
- Encourage the pancreas to produce its own insulin.
- May help regulate diabetes.
- Relieve diabetic symptoms such as excessive thirst, dry mouth, frequent urination, and headaches.
Beanpod tea is comprised of a combination of pods of kidney, white, navy, great northern and baby lima beans.
- Place one heaping tablespoon of tea leaves in 12 oz.
- Of boiling water.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium flame in covered pot.
- Turn off fire and allow to steep for an additional 10 minutes.
- It is preferable for the tea to be boiled at night and left overnight in pot.
- Strain liquid and divide into three equal parts.
- The strained liquid equal a full cup.
- Drink one part approximately 15 minutes before each meal.
- The tea can be used either hot, cold or at room temperature.
- Beanpod tea should be used within 30 hours of preparation.
- Dosage: juvenile diabetics, age 6-12 should take half the recommended adult dosage.
- Those ages 12-16 should takes 3/4 of the recommended adult dosage
- This tea contains no harmful side effects, whatsoever.
- We recommend the continuation of all medication and diet while using this tea.
- Beanpod tea is not recommended for anyone with kidney stones, ulcers, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), during pregnancy, and for those with manmade organs.
- After the individual has maintained an acceptable, stable sugar level, he should then consult with his physician about adjustments in medication.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb