Babo botanicals rosemary tea tree, lice repel shampoo
- Repel and protect.
- Natural head lice prevention.
- Top preventative formula on the market send your child to school or camp with one less worry.
- Clinically proven 95 percent effective to repel head lice when used in combination with lice repel conditioning spray.
- Contains repellant oils of rosemary, tea tree and mint.
- Gentle botanical blend is non-irritating for daily use
- Purifies, smoothes and softens hair and scalp.
- Works for the entire family not just kids.
- Dairy and soy free.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Allergy tested.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Purified Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Sugar Soap), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut), Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerine, Quaternium 80, Glucano Delta Lactone, Polyquaternium 10, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract (Organic), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract (Organic), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract (Organic), Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Symbiozome Extract (Organic), Potassium Sorbate, Natural Essential Oil Blend of:, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Menthol Crystals
- During a lice outbreak at school or camp, shampoo daily.
- Lather in hair and leave 3 to 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with lice repel conditioning spray.
- Great for the entire family to use.
- Although product smells yummy, for external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb