Natural treasures Emu oil topical cream
Topical cream with MSM and Emu oil, aloe vera, and vitamin C for sore joints, minor sprains, bruises, scars, burns, and abrasions
Water, Emu Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methylsulfonyl Methane (MSM), Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Emulsifier), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Coriandrum Sativum Oil, Triethanolamine, Calcium Ascorbate (Ester C), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Echinacea Pupurea (Coneflower) Extract, Chamomila Recuita (Matricaria) Flower, Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply directly to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, do not bandage too tightly, do not use near the eyes, if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water, and do not use with an electric heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or if a rash or irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb